Kleiber Construction was started as a family business in 1980 by Paul and Patty Kleiber. Our founders laid a framework of integrity and innovation. These values have been instilled into our company and continuously drive our team to achieve the highest level of client satisfaction.
Current owners Tim and Jill Kleiber continue that same vision as we move forward. We are a relationship-based company, building trust with each client in hopes of maintaining that relationship for a lifetime.
We love a challenge! Have a unique project? We got you covered!
- New Homes
- Additions and Remodels
- Kitchens and Baths
- Fireplaces and Paved Patios
- Decks, Outdoor Kitchens and Bars
- Spaces for Entertaining
- Pools, Splash Pads and Tennis Courts
- Specialty Roofs
Why Choose Us
- Team Culture – employee turnover rate of only 5% over the past 10 years
- Craftsmanship - our 18 tradesmen have a combined total of 294 years of construction experience
- Expertise – our Project Managers have a minimum of 25 years of industry experience
- Trust – over 80% of our business comes from referrals
- Responsiveness – 97% of client questions and concerns answered within 24 hours
- Reliability - 100% insured work crews means zero homeowner liability
- Quality – strict quality control requires less than 1% average annual cost for warranty call backs, meaning less time, trouble and cost for homeowners
Be a Part of the Process
We encourage your involvement throughout the entire design and construction process. This is an exciting time and we take pride in enhancing the client experience!
Kleiber Construction's Core Values give a daily reminder of clarity to our entire team. These guiding principles are the blueprint for our success.
- Be a Team
- Be Efficient
- Always Have a Positive Attitude
- Be Accountable
Get in Touch With Us
Contact us today for all your home and light commercial needs...